Sprinkler Installation Services
Choose Convenient Watering
A state-of-the-art sprinkler system can keep your landscape looking gorgeous, season-after-season. It can also save you time and money when it comes to watering your lawn and plants, as well as:
- Keep your property looking attractive.
- Enhance the curb appeal and value of your property.
At Easy Green Landscaping, our expert contractors are experienced at designing and installing all types of sprinkler systems for residential and commercial properties in Centennial. Whether you need a brand new sprinkler system or it’s time to upgrade your existing system, we’re the team you can trust for high-quality irrigation systems, excellent service, and turnkey solutions
Types of Sprinkler Systems
Our sprinkler installation and upgrade services cover all types of systems and needs, whether you have a small or expansive residential or commercial property. Some of the various types of sprinkler systems that our experts are skilled at designing, installing, and upgrading include:
- Soaker hose sprinkler systems.
- Drip irrigation sprinkler systems.
- Spray sprinkler systems.
- Rotor sprinkler systems.
With our top-of-the-line equipment, exceptional skills, and superior customer service, Easy Green Landscaping is the company you can trust for all of your residential and commercial sprinkler and outdoor irrigation needs.
Soaker Hose Systems
Drip Irrigation Systems
Sprinkler Installation & Upgrade Services
for Homes & Businesses in Centennial
When you work with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured team, we will work closely with you at every step of the process to ensure you get the sprinkler system you need at a price you can afford. At Easy Green Landscaping, we always tailor our service to perfectly fit our clients’ needs. In general, however, our process for sprinkler system services involves:
- A site visit: In addition to evaluating your property and getting your input, we’ll also assess water pressure, the existing landscape, sun and shade areas, and more. These details enable us to customize your sprinkler system.
- Pre-installation steps: This involves measuring and flagging out the design. During this phase, we may make final adjustments to the plans if needed.
- Installation: We’ll use proven techniques, industry best practices, and cutting-edge equipment to install your new sprinkler system. We won’t disturb existing driveways, walkways, or hardscapes.
- System testing: Once the install is finished, we’ll thoroughly check and flush the system to ensure it works properly. We’ll also set up any system configurations you need, like timers and more.
- System training: Once testing is complete, we’ll take the time to provide a helpful demonstration, showing you exactly how your system works and how to operate it.
- Ongoing support: Our services and support don’t end once your system has been installed. If you ever have questions or need help following sprinkler installation, simply contact us. We’re happy to help whenever you need expert assistance with the system we’ve installed.
After completing your sprinkler system installation, we can also help with any other landscaping needs you may have, from water feature and outdoor lighting installations to lawn and landscape maintenance service. In other words, Easy Green Landscaping offers the experts, services, and solutions you can rely on to take care of any and all of your landscaping needs!
Schedule an Initial Consultation & Get a Quote for Sprinkler Installation or Upgrade Services:
The expert landscaping contractors at Easy Green Landscaping are ready to discuss your sprinkler needs and provide you with an estimate.
As a premier landscaping contractor in Centennial, Easy Green Landscaping has the team you can count on for top-of-the-line sprinkler systems, turnkey solutions, and excellent results every time. We’re so confident in our services that we always offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee—that means you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain when you partner with us for sprinkler and landscaping needs.