Sod Installation Services In Centennial
Sod Installation Services
Beautiful sod can transform any property, adding a lovely, natural element to outdoor living areas. Sod can also provide erosion control while adding a polished look to landscaping. Whether you need expert advice about the best type of sod for your property or it’s time to schedule sod installation, you can count on the experienced team at Easy Green Landscaping.
As a premier landscaping contractor in the Centennial area, Easy Green Landscaping is the partner you can trust for top-quality sod installation services, turnkey solutions, and excellent results. We’re so confident in our services that we always offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee—that means you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain when you partner with us for your sod and landscaping needs.
Sod Installation Services for Homes & Businesses in Centennial
At Easy Green Landscaping, we install all types of sod for residential and commercial properties in and around Centennial. Some of the different types of sod we’re skilled at installing include:
- Buffalograss sod
- Blue Grama sod
- Fine-bladed sod varieties
- Kentucky Bluegrass sod
- Perennial ryegrass sod
When it’s time to choose the sod for your property, some of the most important factors to consider include:
- The layout of your property.
- The amount of shade your landscape gets.
- The amount of water your landscape receives, as well as existing drainage.
- The amount of traffic your sod will get.
- Potential grading needs to improve drainage.
Sod Care Tips
Once your new sod has been installed, here are some helpful maintenance tips to follow:
- Water the new sod more frequently in the first few weeks. This is especially important in drier areas or during dry seasons.
- Avoid heavy foot traffic over the sod until it’s well established.
- Do not mow the sod during the first week following installation.
- One month following installation, plan to add some commercial nitrogen soil amendment to the sod. Do this again during the fall season.
If you want to entrust sod maintenance to landscaping pros, Easy Green Landscaping can help. In addition to our sod installation services, we also offer lawn care and lawn maintenance services. That’s why we’re Douglas and Arapahoe counties’ one-stop shop for all types of landscaping services, from retaining walls and outdoor fireplace installations to landscape lighting, concrete work, and more!
Let’s Talk About Your Landscape Plans & Sod Needs
The expert landscaping contractors at Easy Green Landscaping are ready to discuss your landscape needs and plans. If you’re ready to install new sod at your property, simply contact us to get started.
Fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our team has extensive experience with sod installations and maintenance. In fact, we are known for our:
- High-quality materials and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Expert staff who always go the extra mile to exceed expectations.
- Competitive prices and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Excellent service and breathtaking results.
We look forward to hearing from you! Until then, we invite you to check out our 5-star reviews on Facebook and our Elite Service Provider rating on Home Advisor to see why our customers love us – and why we’re a leading landscape design and build company in Centennial.
We are ready to serve you
Locally Owned & Operated