Easy Green Landscaping is a full-service landscape and build contractor providing exceptional service for all types of residential and commercial landscaping.
Based in Aurora, we’re proud to offer first-class lawn care and landscaping services at competitive prices. Our entire team of landscaping experts is fully licensed, bonded, and insured, bringing extensive experience to every project we take on. In fact, we treat every project as if we were working on our own landscape. That means you can always count on us to:
- Give you helpful answers and clear advice about your options.
- Work closely with you to understand your budget, needs, and objectives before your custom project gets underway.
- Work around your schedule and timeline to the project done.
- Use the utmost care in every aspect of our service and work, from concept and design through project execution and completion.
- Go the extra mile to deliver gorgeous, lasting results that will exceed your expectations.
Whether you’re looking to install a new water feature or fencing, update your home’s landscaping, or design and construct brand new landscape to beautify any structure, you can count on the team at Easy Green Landscaping!
Let’s Talk About Your Landscaping Needs & Plans
Contact Us For A No-Obligation Quote!
We also invite you to check out our 5-star reviews on Facebook and our Elite Service Provider rating on Home Advisor to see why our customers love us – and why we’re a leading landscaping company in Aurora and Denver.
Industry-leading warranties and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Top-rated contractors using the latest techniques & tools to deliver stunning results.
A state-licensed nursery stock reseller offering great prices.
A full-service landscaping and build firm known for providing exceptional results.
20 Years of Experience
With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee you will be happy with our work, or we make it right!
From concept to reality, the experts at Easy Green Landscaping are ready to bring your outdoor dreams to life. Throughout each step of the design and installation process we know communication with the customer is key. This not only keeps you informed but ensures the project finishes on time.