Retaining Wall Design & Build Services In Aurora
Design & Build The Yard You’ve Dreamt Of
Elevate Your Landscape, Literally
If you’ve ever glimpsed the various ways indigenous cultures used to farm, both wet and dry, you’ll have some of an idea of how retaining walls can be used to create a more functional landscape as well as a more appealing one. Don’t leave your ground looking flat and uninteresting, optimize your water usage, stop your land from slipping and more. A sharp looking retaining wall could change how you approach landscape design and how well your landscape thrives in the Colorado weather.
Reasons You’d Need A Retaining Wall:
- You want to water plants more effectively.
- You don’t want your land to slide.
- You need extra seating throughout the landscape.
- You need a way to divide the top portion of your yard from the rest of it.
- You’re looking for a way to split up the land in the backyard between the areas with vegetation and the hardscape areas.
Retaining Wall Design & Build Services
A retaining wall is an excellent way to create a more unique and bespoke look for your entire landscape. With a sharp looking retaining wall made of bespoke rock materials, you’ll be able to draw a line between where the lawn extends and where the outdoor living area begins in your yard.
Here at Easy Green Landscaping, we prioritize landscaping architecture that uses water intelligently and utilizes mixed mediums to help you target the look you want most. With Parker being so near the mountains, it makes sense that a selection of mountain-like rock should be used throughout your outdoor living space to create a sense of continuity between the environment and the landscape.
By using different kinds of rocks, incorporating different foliage types throughout the area, and utilizing the lawn space well, we can create a sense of symmetry that matches your design tastes and helps you save water as you keep your plants alive. Create upper and lower levels to provide more shade for some plants and less for others, use it to make your fertilizer and soil nutrients go farther. And incorporate your retaining wall into your living space to add more seating area, more hard surfaces to rest food, drinks, and even decor onto.
Contact us to learn more about our processes and how passionate we are about helping people make landscaping easier and more reasonable to navigate in their day-to-day lives. Explore options here.
Retaining walls can add structural integrity and curb appeal to properties of all kinds. They are designed to be durable and offer support to sloping areas. They can also be customized to complement the landscape and buildings on residential and commercial properties.
At Easy Green Landscaping, our expert contractors have vast experience designing and building all types of retaining walls for homes and businesses in the Aurora area. Fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our team is ready to create the perfect retaining wall to support your property while enhancing its beauty and value.
Retaining Walls for Homes & Businesses in Aurora
When you’re ready to add a retaining wall to your property, our contractors will work closely with you at every stage of the process, from initial consultation through the final touches.
To build the perfect custom retaining wall, our process generally involves:
- A property visit: This provides an opportunity to assess the layout, needs, and unique features of your property, as well as its current aesthetic.
- Materials selection: We only use the highest quality materials to ensure our retaining walls look great and last. We offer a wide selection so you can choose the custom options that fit your preferences and budget.
- Design: During the retaining wall design phase, we’ll develop detailed specifications and 3D renderings. This includes details for each wall section, material estimates, and a timeline for construction.
- Construction: From the geogrid, toe drain, and gravel backfill to the stone footing and block installation, we’ll use the latest techniques, innovations, and industry best practices to build a structurally sound and beautifully looking retaining wall.
Whether you’re looking to build a brand new retaining wall or update an existing one, Easy Green Landscaping has the team you can trust to get the job done to spec, on time, and within budget!
Types of Retaining Walls
At Easy Green Landscaping, our contractors have designed and built all types of retaining walls, including:
- Backyard retaining walls
- Cantilever retaining walls
- Decorative retaining walls
- Driveway and parking lot retaining walls
- Garden retaining walls
- Gravity retaining walls
- Hillside retaining walls
Top Benefits of Retaining Walls for Properties in Aurora
Retaining walls offer a number of benefits to residential and commercial properties in Aurora. Some of these include:
- Holding back rocks and soil on sloping properties.
- Preventing erosion.
- Properly guiding runoff water.
- Protecting the surrounding landscape, outdoor structures, and possibly your buildings’ foundation.
- Adding a finished look to your landscape.
- Improving the appeal and value of your property.
Whether you’re looking to install a brand new gravity retaining wall for your home, a parking lot retaining wall for your business, or anything in between, we’re the team you can count on for turnkey solutions, excellent service, and stunning results every time.
Request a Quote for a Retaining Wall in Aurora
The expert landscaping contractors at Easy Green Landscaping are ready to provide you with exceptional service for all your retaining wall needs.
With our top-of-the-line materials, superior skills, and great customer service, Easy Green Landscaping is the company you can turn to for all of your residential and commercial retaining wall needs. That’s because, at Easy Green Landscaping, we’re proud to:
- Offer first-class landscape design and build services at competitive prices.
- Treat every project that we handle as if we were working on our own property.
- Work around your schedule and timeline for the entire course of the project.
- Offer industry-leading warranties and a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Go the extra mile to deliver gorgeous, lasting results that will exceed your expectations.
We look forward to hearing from you! Until then, we invite you to check out our 5-star reviews on Facebook and our Elite Service Provider rating on Home Advisor to see why our customers love us – and why we’re a leading landscape design and build company in Parker, Aurora, and Centennial, CO.
WE ARE READY TO SERVE YOU
Locally Owned & Operated